Almost 20 years ago, 26 visionary Hispanic business leaders began this important initiative to help Hispanic students succeed with the Victoria D. de Sanchez Northern Virginia Hispanic Teacher of the Year Award – and YOU can be a part of it.
Help us change the futures of Hispanic youth throughout Northern Virginia and positively impact our communities now and for generations to come. New data shows significant progress over the past decade. Not only are fewer Hispanic students dropping out of high school, but more are finishing high school and attending and graduating college. But, together, we can do more to close the gap.
How Can You Help Close The Graduation Gap?
Go to Marymount University’s site to donate.
Find out how to participate in the alliance of these committed Hispanic business and industry leaders in Northern Virginia.
- Help Hispanic students in our communities succeed in school and open to new opportunities
- Give back and pay it forward to new generations of students
- Make a significant contribution to your community
- Enrich the lives of the communities where you live, work and serve
- Connect with other like-minded businesses in Northern Virginia
Be part of an alliance of committed business and industry leaders in Northern Virginia who are changing the world
Nominate A Teacher
- Alexandria City
- Arlington County
- Fairfax County
- Fairfax City
- Falls Church
- Fauquier County
- Fredericksburg City
- Loudoun County
- Manassas City
- Manassas Park
- Prince Williams County
- Stafford County